HARTING M23 Circular Connectors and Assemblies
OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY offers M23 Signal circular connectors with a high contact density ranging from 2 – 19 contacts. The contact pins of M23 are suitable for power and signal transmission with ≤ 300 V and ≤ 20 A.
The M23 Hybrid Connectors carries between 6 – 12 contacts with power rating ≤ 630 V and ≤ 28 A and data transmission rate ≤ 100 M/bits.
• Interchangeable combination of inserts and hoods/housings
• Four indent crimping tool for assembly process recommended
• Crimp, solder and solder-in termination technique
• 360° EMC capability
• Shock and vibration proof
• Robust hoods and housings for industrial environment
M23 connectors are made for harsh environment IP67, IP69K, have a very high mechanical and electrical rigidity and are resistant against dirt and humidity when they are plugged.
Simultaneously, safe and reliable contacting and thus an error-free signal and power transmission are guaranteed.
At our workshop we manufacture M23 cable assemblies as per our clients requirements including client-specific labeling. Furthermore A-coded, L-coded and S-coded connector faces are available.
All cable assemblies are 100% tested and are shipped together with its test certificate.
Our connector portfolio includes:
- M8 Connectors
- M12 Connectors
- har-speed M12 Data Connectors
- 7/8“ HARAX®
- HARAX® panel feed-through
- INOX – Solutions for extreme environments