HARTING’s Han® 1A connectors are a compact, robust and universally deployable rectangular connector system for transmission in all lifelines of Industry 4.0 (data, power, signals).
Reduction of foot prints of machines is often the driver for smaller interfaces, e.g. in engineering and robotics.
The new Han® 1A connector series reflects this requirement with matching housings and inserts.
The necessary shielding/screening for electrical motor connections can be achieved with Han® 1A polymer connectors.
Han® 1A offers a comprehensive product range which includes versatile swappable mating profiles, device interfaces and corresponding junction boxes. It provides up to 30% saving of space compared to Han® 3A.
Major benefits of HARTING Han® 1A Connectors
- Compact connector for electrical power that can be installed in the field
- Flexible in use: Transmits data, signals and power with up to twelve contacts
- Highly versatile: Modular system of inserts and accessories for indoor and outdoor applications (IP20/IP65)
Application areas of Han® 1A Connectors
- Door systems and ramps
- Industrial lighting illumination
- Emergency lights
- Public Address Speaker Systems
- Tower lighting
- Emergency stops, Push Buttons
- Sensors (Temperature, Vibration, Speed, …)
- Speed controlled ventilators
- TV Screens, Passenger Information Displays
- Door opener
- Battery storage systems
- Power plant control systems and cabinets
- Control terminals
- IT cabinet wiring