As antennas are mounted on surfaces on objects like trains, trucks, busses etc., we take into account of their impact for near-field and far-field radiation pattern simulation.
Also, we provide design for antennas radomes which are produced by OPTIMAL CONNECTIVITY LLC.
– We test your antennas –
With our vector network analyzers and special antenna test equipment, your antennas can be tested about their general functions, also to detect malfunction. In addition, we also offer a comprehensive antenna testing service which will be tailored for your needs. These measurements according to ISO 17025 standard are carried out in certified and accredited anechoic chambers operated by our partners abroad. The following services are provided:
- Anechoic chamber for antenna radiation pattern measurements, for frequencies from 100 kHz – 8.5 GHz
- High-precision X-Y-Z positioning
- Ultra Wide Band with 1 Tx and 3 Rx channels
- For planar, circular and cylindrical antenna arrays
- Planar high-precision positioner
- Measurement of radomes and similar structures
- Measurement of Dielectric Constant (εr) and loss tangent (δ)
- Measurement of radar antennas
– We design and build your Mast Solutions –
We are calculating, designing and manufacturing masts, poles, brackets etc. for permanent and mobile applications to fit to your needs.
Our current models range from 0.3m to 30m.
If you cannot find an antenna suitable to your application, please contact us to discuss your specific requirement.